Content
Store
Forum

Rebirth of Reason
War
People
Archives
Objectivism

Post to this threadMark all messages in this thread as readMark all messages in this thread as unread

Sanction: 6, No Sanction: 0
Sanction: 6, No Sanction: 0
Post 0

Friday, November 13 - 2:45pmSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit

Attempted Theft of the U.S. Presidency

The Ayn Rand Institute’s chairman of the board, Yaron Brook, is unconcerned.

Sanction: 5, No Sanction: 0
Sanction: 5, No Sanction: 0
Post 1

Monday, November 16 - 7:44amSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit

Given the forthcoming "Great Reset" the World Economic wants to jam down our throats, dark and powerful people in high and shadowy places have every reason to steal this election.

Is Yaron Brook a Mossad infiltrator?

Sanction: 15, No Sanction: 0
Post 2

Monday, November 16 - 9:13amSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit

How, exactly, did they steal the election?

What is taking us down the road of increasing statism is not some powerful, dark, shadowy conspiracy but widely held bad ideas.  The Republicans hold these bad ideas too; the Democrats are just more consistent.

Post 3

Monday, November 16 - 10:02amSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit

I accidentally smart phone fat-fingered a red check sanction on Doug's Post 2, so don't get too cocky.

Read the many links Mark posted in the linked article of the initial post of this thread and then come back and share with us why you think there was no voter fraud favoring Biden over Trump.

(Edited by Luke Setzer on 11/16, 10:11am)

Sanction: 10, No Sanction: 0
Post 4

Monday, November 16 - 4:23pmSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit

I looked at a few of the links and found them unconvincing.  A few points:  There are legitimate reasons why counting ballots takes so long, among them actions by Republican legislators preventing a head start in counting mail-in and early ballots.  Covid-19 is real.  One reason Trump lost votes is that he has obvious serious flaws.  Another is that a lot of voters agree with the Democrats' bad ideas and/or want a cut of the loot.

I don't have time to thoroughly explore your rabbit hole.

Post to this thread

User ID Password or create a free account.