RoR Special Groups:
RoR Interest Groups:
RoR Local Clubs:
Importance of Philosophy
Morality Needs No God
Rebirth of ReasonTM is an organization dedicated to the philosophy of
Objectivism, a philosophy devoted to living on earth.
The philosophy was developed by Ayn Rand, a novelist-philosopher in the 20th century.
RoR was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. You can find more information about RoR by going here.
Rebirth of Reason refers to Ayn Rand's description of the Renaissance.
The Renaissance was specifically the rebirth of reason, the liberation of man's mind, the triumph of rationality over mysticism - a faltering, incomplete, but impassioned triumph that led to the birth of science, of individualism, of freedom. - Ayn RandThe site is created to be a tool for bringing about a new Renaissance. Our purpose is to advance the philosophy of Objectivism.
We also seek to be a microcosm of the world we want to create. The rebirth of reason starts here. If we want to create a better world, we must start with ourselves. If we want a healthier culture, we have to create it here. If we want to promote reason, accomplishment, and happiness, we need only look to ourselves.
You may create a free account by clicking here. An account lets you post on the forums, contribute content of your own, vote in polls (and see the results), read some special topic forums, and many other features available only to members. In addition, logging in allows you to customize your RoR experience.
If you already have an account, you may log in here:
RoR Stats:RoR has 2614 articles archived by 274 different authors.
The RoR Forum has 179,925 posts.
There are 6679 members on RoR.
There are 39 Local clubs and Interest groups.
You can view the article archive by ranking of popularity. Go here.
Messages out of the last 50General Forum
(13) Luke Setzer - 10/19, 5:21am - Meet the Cabal
Correspondence and Coherence Blog
(21) Merlin Jetton - 9/30, 2:45am - A socialist’s view of the self-employedDependent Ratio...
(22) Doug Morris - 10/01, 2:30pm - Would it make any sense to say that a person is exploiting h...
(23) Michael Marotta - 10/01, 8:20pm - What you describe - exploitation of the inner child -- is al...
(24) Merlin Jetton - 10/02, 4:03am - Thanks, Michael. I went to Amazon to see if The Disowned Sel...
(25) Merlin Jetton - 10/02, 4:04am - Dependent Rational Animals #2
(26) Merlin Jetton - 10/05, 3:36am - Dependent Rational Animals #3
(27) Merlin Jetton - 10/10, 2:48am - Nobel Laureate on the Morality of MarketsThe V.P. Debate -- ...
(28) Merlin Jetton - 10/27, 5:02am - Black Rednecks and White Liberals #1Black Rednecks and White...
(29) Michael Marotta - 10/27, 2:09pm - Thanks. Nice writing. Just to say, though, the fact of Black...
(30) Merlin Jetton - 11/03, 8:45am - Science of Nerdiness; StatisticsA Metaphysics for Freedom #1...
An HBL Member on the 2020 Election
(0) Mark Hunter - 10/13, 5:03pm - HHL being the Harry Binswanger Letter: ARIwatch.com
Foundational Frames - Descartes and Rand
(0) Stephen Boydstun - 10/17, 6:30pm - Foundational Frames - Descartes and RandAbstract, Key Word...
(1) Stephen Boydstun - 10/17, 6:45pm - SUBSECTION TITLES
(2) Stephen Boydstun - 10/18, 1:03pm - Addendum to my paper on Descartes/RandKant argued against D...
(3) Stephen Boydstun - 11/16, 6:43pm - From “Volitional Synapses” by Stephen BoydstunV2...
ARI Watch: Attempted Theft of the U.S. Presidency
(0) Mark Hunter - 11/13, 2:45pm - Attempted Theft of the U.S. Presidency The Ayn Rand Institut...
(1) Luke Setzer - 11/16, 7:44am - Given the forthcoming "Great Reset" the World Economic wants...
(2) Doug Morris - 11/16, 9:13am - How, exactly, did they steal the election? What is taking us...
(3) Luke Setzer - 11/16, 10:02am - I accidentally smart phone fat-fingered a red check sanction...
(4) Doug Morris - 11/16, 4:23pm - I looked at a few of the links and found them unconvincing. ...
Philosophy of Time Needed for Objectivist Causation?
(73) Stephen Boydstun - 10/27, 5:47am - Legend has it that the last words of Goethe were “Mo...
The Death of Morality and the Electoral Process
(3) Joe Maurone - 11/17, 12:32pm - Bump. Timely meditation.
(4) Luke Setzer - 11/21, 2:24pm - Reading this again in the context of rampant election cheati...
(5) Doug Morris - 11/21, 3:17pm - The people who have counted the votes and certified the resu...
(6) Luke Setzer - 11/21, 5:47pm - Do Trump Supporters Live in an Alternate Universe? FEC Chai...
(7) Doug Morris - 11/22, 9:29am - How is all this holding up in court?
(8) Luke Setzer - 11/22, 10:08am - It will all ultimately drive to the United States Supreme Co...
(9) Doug Morris - 11/22, 3:06pm - So maybe Trump will establish a dictatorship. That could be...
(10) Luke Setzer - 11/23, 4:18pm - Doug, if credible sources provide a preponderance of solid e...
(11) Doug Morris - 11/24, 12:20pm - That's a very big if. Using martial law and military trial...
Beauty, Goodness, Life
(18) Stephen Boydstun - 10/24, 10:40am - More on sculpturewith fine photos
(19) Michael Marotta - 10/27, 1:52pm - Thanks. I don't get over there often enough.
New Book on Objectivism
(12) Stephen Boydstun - 11/08, 1:32pm - New from Kathleen Touchstone~ Freedom, Eudaemonia, and Risk...
Video: Should libertarians vote for Biden, Jorgensen, or Tru...
(5) Doug Morris - 10/01, 2:36pm - How does the nature of the USA president affect our ability ...
(6) Manfred Schieder - 10/03, 10:31pm - "How does the nature of the USA president affect our ability...
(0) Stephen Boydstun - 10/20, 10:13am - Excerpts: “At the start of the year (i.e., pre-pandemi...
(1) Michael Marotta - 10/23, 2:45pm - Thanks. I downloaded the original paper. I predict that the ...
Some of My Own Poems
(4) Stephen Boydstun - 11/04, 4:49am - Placement The Song
(5) Stephen Boydstun - 11/07, 6:49pm - That route to audio has failed. Let's try this one. Dream t...
We the Living
(16) Stephen Boydstun - 11/22, 12:51pm - The bridge shown in this link is the Dvortsovy, shown in co...
(17) Stephen Boydstun - 11/22, 1:22pm - In We the Living (1936), the reader learns of heroine Kira ...
(18) Stephen Boydstun - 11/22, 1:24pm - In 1922 after five years of revolution and civil war, the A...
(19) Stephen Boydstun - 11/22, 1:27pm - It is clear early in We the Living that Kira and her author...
(20) Stephen Boydstun - 11/22, 1:33pm - Near the conclusion of We the Living, Leo is arrested by An...
(21) Stephen Boydstun - 11/22, 1:36pm - Kira says to Andrei “What do you think is living in m...
How To Win Friends and Influence People
(27) Michael Marotta - 9/28, 4:51pm - Allow me to suggest that success will come from discipline a...
Randell Mills and the Search for Hydrino Energy
(21) Luke Setzer - 10/10, 6:42am - SUNCELL® 24th Hour of 100 Hour Trial in Progress (Edited by...
"What comes out of a team or a committee is the most daring ...
(0) Michael Marotta - 11/23, 8:47am - I found it in the Wikipedia article about John E. Arnold who...